* Get a plastic bag that will fit over the head of it ( can not have holes in it).
* Put some white vinegar in the bag and put it on the shower head.
* Keep it on with a twist tie or tape.
* Leave it over night.
* In the morning scrub it with a scrub brush and the hard water deposits should be gone.
* Do this as often as is needed to keep the shower head clean. This is cost effective and easy to do. Try it for yourself to see how well it works.
This will work on any faucet as well. Deanna D&D Taking Out The Trash,