You first have to get it clean the first time, then you can keep it easy to clean from then on. This is a way to get the soap scum and hard water deposits of your glass shower door. This also work on the rest of the shower walls as well.
* Use an s.o.s. pad (dry) rub it all over the glass shower door (and other parts of the shower if they are glass).
* Spray white vinegar on it and rub it off with a clean rag.
* If it still has spots on it do it again. Make sure to get all the spots off.
* With a window open use some rain x on a clean rag follow the instruction on the rain x and apply it to the inside of the glass shower door.
* You can use the rain x on the shower wall as well, it needs to be clean to start out. The rain x makes it so that it takes less time to clean the shower of the hard to get off stuff.
Note: do not put the rain x on the floor of the shower it will make it very slippery. We do not want people to fall in the shower.
D&D Taking Out The Trash,LLC