* condition of the home inside and out.
* Are the utilities on or off-gas, electric and water.
* Are the appliances still in the home.
* Are things broken or missing ( broken- like windows or doors, or missing - like light fixtures, covers for light switches and such.)
* Are there any things that could be a hazard of tripping,putting your foot through a hole in the floor.
These are just a few of the things that you need to look for when you are at a foreclosed home.
Now you can see in this videos at a foreclosed home some of the things that they are looking for to give you a better idea of the things that you need to look for as well.
Do not forget to bid on the things that need to be repaired, like holes in the dry wall. Things that are missing like light fixtures, plates for the light switches. This means get the photos that you need to show what needs to be done. Measurement that you need on the size of the area that needs to be fixed. How much it will cost to fix the things that you have seen and have photos of. If you do not have photos than you will never get the bid. You always need the photos to show what needs to be done in a foreclosed home. They also show the things that you have done. You will always need before/during/after photos of all the work that you do.
D&D Taking Out The Trash, LLC